- 1 stalk green onion
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 12 ounce salmon
- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 medium squash, summer
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 4 medium nectarine
- Cook quinoa as directed on package; set aside covered until ready to eat.
- Meanwhile, chop green onions, and heat a greased grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix barbecue sauce, brown sugar, and green onions together until well blended.
- Grill fish 6-8 minutes on each side until it flakes easily with a fork, brushing generously with the sauce mixture as it cooks.
- Cut zucchini and squash into thick slices and season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Wrap up in foil and toss on the grill, cooking for 5-6 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Serve salmon with quinoa, veggies, and sliced nectarines on the side.
Calories: 491kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 561mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 28g