- 4 medium banana
- 8 wooden Popsicle Sticks
- 1/8 cup peanuts, dry-roasted, unsalted
- 1/2 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1/8 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/3 cup maple syrup, pure
- Peel bananas and cut in half crosswise.
- Insert a wooden stick into the cut end of each banana half.
- Place on a baking sheet and freeze 1 hour or until firm.
- Finely chop peanuts.
- In a shallow dish, mix cereal, coconut, peanuts, and nutmeg. (Cinnamon or apple pie spice can be substituted for nutmeg if desired.)
- Brush frozen bananas with syrup, then roll in cereal mixture to coat.
- Wrap each pop individually in plastic wrap, and return to freezer.
- Freeze 2 hours more or until completely frozen.