- 1 medium onion
- 12 ounce white fish fillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 fl oz dry white wine
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 1/2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 ounce bread crumbs, plain
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 cup lettuce, shredded
- 4 tablespoon Italian dressing, low fat
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Slice onion and spread onion over bottom of a shallow baking dish.
- Arrange fish fillets over onion in dish, overlapping thin edges.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, cooking wine, minced garlic, lemon juice, milk and oregano; pour over fish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover with foil and bake at 425 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with cheddar, Parmesan and breadcrumbs.
- Bake, uncovered, for another 10 minutes or until top is golden brown, cheese is melted and fish flakes easily.
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half; toss with lettuce and dressing. Serve as a side to the fish, along with any leftover fruit you have on hand.
Calories: 329kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 591mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g