- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounce salmon
- 4 medium orange
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Begin cooking rice as directed on package.
- Thinly slice onion, slice tomatoes and Brussels sprouts in half, and add to a 9X10 inch baking dish along with kalamata olives (be sure pits have been removed). Stir in thyme and olive oil. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove.
- Add salmon filets to baking dish. Stir mixture and top the salmon with the veggie mixture. Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve salmon and veggies with rice and orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 543kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 66mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 4g