- 2 medium banana
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 2/3 cup oats, dry
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mixed berries, frozen
- 1 none cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas. Mix together bananas, milk, egg, honey and almond extract. (you can substitute 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract for almond extract if desired.)
- In a separate bowl, mix together oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, baking powder and salt.
- Pour into banana mixture and stir well. Fold in berries.
- Spray 4 (5 ounce) *ramekins with cooking spray. Place ramekins on a baking sheet. Pour mixture into each ramekin. Bake for 40 – 45 minutes or until centers test clean.
- Let cool about 15 minutes before serving. Top with fresh berries, if desired.
Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 113mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 14g