- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1/8 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cup Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 medium onion
- 4 slice turkey bacon
- 3 ounce sausage links, turkey, mild
- 7 large egg
- 1/4 cup coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Peel sweet potato and thinly slice into 1/8 inch thick slices. Grease a pie plate with coconut oil, then add potatoes in a single layer for the crust. Cut potato slices in half to cover the sides. Sprinkle with salt and bake for 25-30 minutes until the potatoes begin to soften.
- While the crust is baking, cut the Brussels sprouts into quarters and dice the onion; set aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium and cook the bacon until crispy; remove from skillet. Add onion and Brussels sprouts to the same skillet, and cook until they begin to soften.
- Remove sausage from casing and add to skillet as well. Cook until browned and no longer pink, chopping into smaller pieces as it cooks. Crumble bacon and add back to the skillet. Stir to combine; add to baked crust.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and garlic powder; pour into pie dish over the veggies.
- Lower the oven temperature to 375° and bake for 25 minutes or until eggs have set and the edges are browned. Allow to sit for 10-15 minutes before serving
- Serve grapes on the side.
Calories: 239kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 236mg | Sodium: 481mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 10g