- 4 large egg
- 3 cup apple juice
- 2 cup spinach
- 2/3 cup mango cubes, frozen
- 1 1/2 cup cherries, frozen
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- Boil eggs for 15 minutes then cool with ice water and peel.
- Split apple juice, spinach, mango, cherries and protein powder in half; add to blender and mix until smooth. Add ice if a more frothy consistency is desired.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 199mg | Sodium: 115mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 28g