- 1 medium banana
- 1 medium apple
- 1 1/2 cup oats, dry
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 large egg white
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/8 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/8 cup, chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Spray an 8×8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mash banana and dice apple; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add oats, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl mix milk, egg white, yogurt, and applesauce. Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until just combined.
- Fold in the banana, diced apple, coconut, and chopped pecans.
- Pour into prepared dish, and bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Cover with foil and bake an additional 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 151mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 17g