- 8 ounce linguine pasta, dry
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 1/4 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1/8 cup flour, all-purpose
- 4 ounce cream cheese
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup, chopped or sliced tomato, red
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 cup plum
- Cook pasta as directed.
- In a skillet coated with cooking spray, add chicken. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until done. Remove and set aside, covered.
- Mix broth and flour in same skillet, stir in Neufchatel, 2 tablespoon parmesan, garlic powder, pepper. Cook 2 minutes, or until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly with whisk. Stir in chicken. Drain pasta and place in large bowl. Toss with chicken mixture, tomatoes and fresh spinach, being sure all ingredient are coated. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan if desired. Serve with fruit.
Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 203mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g