- 1 none cooking spray
- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 3 tablespoon diced green chilies, canned
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- 6 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 8 ounce cheddar cheese
- 3 cup pineapple
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Chop onion and mince garlic. Dice chicken and set aside separately.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Add onion and garlic; sauté for 2 minutes. Add chicken and cook until browned, approximately 5 minutes. Stir in taco seasoning.
- Drain and rinse beans, and drain chili peppers; add to skillet along with salsa. Cook on low for 5 minutes until sauce begins to thicken.
- Pour half the enchilada sauce into prepared baking dish.
- Fill each tortilla with chicken mixture and a sprinkling of grated cheese. Roll up and place seam side down into dish. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake until heated through and cheese has melted, approximately 15 minutes.
- Serve with pineapple on the side. (Serving size: 1 enchilada, 1/2 cup pineapple)
Calories: 529kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 1543mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 14g