- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 medium bell pepper, green
- 1/2 medium onion, red
- 2 cup corn, canned
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 18 regular tortillas, corn
- 15 ounce refried beans, canned, fat-free
- 2 cup enchilada sauce
- 2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 medium kiwi
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray a large baking dish with cooking spray. Spray a sauté pan with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Dice peppers and onion; drain corn. Add all to a bowl along with the chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper; toss to combine.
- Add veggies to hot pan and cook for 6-7 minutes, allowing to soften.
- Place a layer of tortillas into prepared baking dish, followed by some beans, veggies, sauce, and cheese. Layer in this manner until all ingredients have been used, ending with cheese on top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until bubbly.
- Top with avocado slices and serve kiwi on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie