- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 medium bell pepper, green
- 1/2 medium onion, red
- 2 cup corn, canned
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 18 regular tortillas, corn
- 15 ounce refried beans, canned, fat-free
- 2 cup enchilada sauce
- 2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 medium kiwi
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray a large baking dish with cooking spray. Spray a sauté pan with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Dice peppers and onion; drain corn. Add all to a bowl along with the chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper; toss to combine.
- Add veggies to hot pan and cook for 6-7 minutes, allowing to soften.
- Place a layer of tortillas into prepared baking dish, followed by some beans, veggies, sauce, and cheese. Layer in this manner until all ingredients have been used, ending with cheese on top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until bubbly.
- Top with avocado slices and serve kiwi on the side.
Calories: 736kcal | Carbohydrates: 112g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 2282mg | Fiber: 25g | Sugar: 24g