3-Bean & Rice SaladPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 15 ounce chickpeas (garbanzo beans), canned
- 15 ounce kidney beans, canned
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/4 medium onion
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 1 cup green peas, frozen
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook rice as directed on package.
- Drain and rinse beans and chickpeas. Pour into a bowl, add honey and olive oil, and toss to coat.
- Dice bell pepper and onion and add to beans along with peas, corn, salt, spinach, and cooked rice; mix well.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature with grapes on the side.
Calories: 435kcal | Carbohydrates: 78g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 804mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 17g