- 1 1/2 pound pork roast
- 2 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 4 cup shredded veggies, bagged (such as broccoli slaw)
- 3/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 1/2 cup mango cubes, frozen
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium lime
- Place pork into crockpot and pour barbeque sauce over top. Cook for 6-8 hours on low until fully cooked and tender.
- Mix slaw together well in advance of dinner so the frozen mango has plenty of time to thaw: mix together all ingredients, using only the juice of the lime; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. (Mango may be left out and served on the side if preferred.)
- Just before serving, shred pork in the crockpot and stir to combine with the sauce; serve on dinner rolls with slaw on the side.
Calories: 652kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 54g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 131mg | Sodium: 1207mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 37g