- 2 cup green beans
- 2 medium orange
- 2 medium pear
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Dice tomatoes and shallot.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and spread shallots and tomatoes evenly over the pan; roast for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook ravioli as directed, omitting any salt and/or oil called for on the package.
- Drain ravioli, then place back into the pan.
- Add tomatoes and shallots to the ravioli and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Snap ends off of green beans and steam until crisp-tender. Slice oranges and pears.
- Serve ravioli with green beans and fruit on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie