- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium shallot
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cup Ravioli, store bought
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup green beans
- 2 medium orange
- 2 medium pear
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Dice tomatoes and shallot.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and spread shallots and tomatoes evenly over the pan; roast for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook ravioli as directed, omitting any salt and/or oil called for on the package.
- Drain ravioli, then place back into the pan.
- Add tomatoes and shallots to the ravioli and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Snap ends off of green beans and steam until crisp-tender. Slice oranges and pears.
- Serve ravioli with green beans and fruit on the side.
Calories: 390kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 443mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 12g