- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 clove garlic
- 2 tsp parsley, dried
- 2 cup, cubes eggplant
- 1/5 tsp salt
- 1/5 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 8 oz Parmesan cheese
- 2 medium zucchini sliced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper, green chopped
- 2 cup mushrooms, white sliced
- 2 medium tomato, red chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat bottom and sides of a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic until lightly browned. Mix in parsley and eggplant. Saute until eggplant is soft, about 10 minutes. Season with salt to taste.
- Spread eggplant mixture evenly across bottom of prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle with a few tablespoons of Parmesan cheese. Spread zucchini in an even layer over top. Lightly salt and sprinkle with a little more cheese. Continue layering in this fashion, with onion, mushrooms, bell pepper, and tomatoes, covering each layer with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes.
Calories: 338kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 915mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie
Leave a Comment:Did you make this recipe? Leave a review!
Thanks for the recipe!… But I don’t see onions on your ingredient list. Neither any instructions on how to prepare the zucchini, mushrooms and tomatoes.
Sorry about that! The recipe has been fixed. 🙂