- 4 large egg
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 medium bagel, wheat
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 regular Laughing Cow cheese wedge
- 4 medium apple
- Add one egg and some spinach to a small, microwaveable, single serve dish. Cook in microwave for 1 1/2 minutes, then set aside. Repeat with remaining eggs.
- Toast bagels; slice tomato and avocado.
- Add the spinach and egg to the bottom half of each bagel; then, add a few slices of tomato and avocado.
- Spread cheese onto top half of each bagel and close to make sandwiches.
- Serve sandwiches with apple slices on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie