- 4 large egg
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 medium bagel, wheat
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 regular Laughing Cow cheese wedge
- 4 medium apple
- Add one egg and some spinach to a small, microwaveable, single serve dish. Cook in microwave for 1 1/2 minutes, then set aside. Repeat with remaining eggs.
- Toast bagels; slice tomato and avocado.
- Add the spinach and egg to the bottom half of each bagel; then, add a few slices of tomato and avocado.
- Spread cheese onto top half of each bagel and close to make sandwiches.
- Serve sandwiches with apple slices on the side.
Calories: 549kcal | Carbohydrates: 80g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 196mg | Sodium: 704mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 27g