- 1 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup Cranberry juice, unsweetened
- 2 cup, chopped kale
- 2 tablespoon flaxseed, ground
- 2 medium banana
- 1 cup mixed berries, frozen
- 1/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- This smoothie gets bulky, so split all ingredients in half and mix only 2 servings at a time.
- Begin by adding juices, flax and kale. Blend well.
- Add frozen fruit a little at a time. If it becomes too thick, add small amount of milk (more juices could be used in place of milk, too).
- Serve immediately.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie