- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 cup hummus
- 2 medium cucumber
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- Slice cucumbers and strawberries.
- Top 1/2 of the bread slices with hummus; then layer with turkey, cucumber slices, and the remaining slices of bread (making 4 sandwiches total).
- Cook each sandwich in a sandwich press until golden brown.
- Serve strawberries, blueberries, and any remaining cucumber slices on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie