- 2 cup water
- 1 cup oats, dry
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 2 cup strawberries
- Boil water in a saucepan.
- Stir oats into boiling water, then reduce heat to medium. Cook 5 minutes or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stir in vanilla and peanut butter.
- Serve with a side of strawberries.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie