- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 medium cabbage
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut cabbage into strips. Crush garlic and mix garlic and oil in a bowl with cabbage slices.
- Arrange slices on a baking sheet; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping over half way through cooking.
Calories: 106kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 623mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g