- 1 1/4 cup oats, dry
- 1/4 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- 2 medium apple
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add oats, applesauce, honey, chia seeds, cinnamon and salt to a bowl and mix until combined.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Add an even amount of oat mixture to muffin tin to make 6 oat cups.
- Use your fingers or a spoon to press the mixture into the sides and base of the muffin tin.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes.
- Let it cool in the muffin tin for about 10 minutes before using a butter knife to remove the oatmeal cups.
- Let the cups cool completely before filling with yogurt and diced apples.
Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 133mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 21g