- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add oats, applesauce, honey, chia seeds, cinnamon and salt to a bowl and mix until combined.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Add an even amount of oat mixture to muffin tin to make 6 oat cups.
- Use your fingers or a spoon to press the mixture into the sides and base of the muffin tin.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes.
- Let it cool in the muffin tin for about 10 minutes before using a butter knife to remove the oatmeal cups.
- Let the cups cool completely before filling with yogurt and diced apples.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie