- Mix oats with milk in a glass bowl, cover, and place in the refrigerator. Allow to rest overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together egg, maple syrup, oil, vanilla, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Add to oat mixture and blend completely.
- Pour into muffin cups and top with blueberries (may be fresh or frozen).
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cakes pop back up when pressed down. Allow to cool in pan for 5-10 minutes before removing. Serve.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie