- 3/4 cup flour, whole wheat
- 3/4 cup flour, all-purpose
- 5 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 6 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 2 large egg
- 1/2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 3 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 medium apple
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup cranberries, dried
- 1 none cooking spray
- Mix together flours, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together the milk, 2 tablespoon maple syrup, eggs, applesauce, and apple juice. Melt 1 tablespoon butter and gradually add to the milk mixture while whisking.
- Add flour mixture to liquid and whisk until smooth.
- Peel and dice apple and add to batter along with chopped walnuts and cranberries. Fold together.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Add 1/4 cup of batter per pancake to the hot skillet. Cook until bubbly, 2-3 minutes, then flip and cook for 1 minute longer. Continue until all batter has been used.
- Serve pancakes topped with remaining butter and maple syrup.
Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 247mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 22g