- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 4 serving turkey pepperoni
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 1 1/2 ounce raisins, seedless
- 2 cup mandarin oranges, canned in juice
- Cut each pita bread into 6 triangles; cut cheese into slices.
- Divide each ingredient into 4 equal portions and add to divided plates or containers.
- Serve immediately or pack in lunchboxes to go.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie