- 4 serving crackers, whole-wheat
- 4 serving crackers, Melba toast, plain
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 cup grapes
- 4 medium apple
- 1 medium cucumber
- Slice cheese and turkey into small squares, core and slice apples, and slice cucumber into rounds.
- Divide each ingredient into 4 equal servings and place into separate compartments within each container, or serve side by side on a plate.
Calories: 537kcal | Carbohydrates: 82g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 1142mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 29g
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie