- 2 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Chop onion and mushrooms; halve the peppers and scoop out seeds. Whisk together eggs, salt, and pepper, and set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium. Sauté onion and mushrooms for 2-3 minutes. Add spinach; toss and cook for 1 minute more.
- Divide veggies and egg mixture evenly among pepper halves.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until eggs are no longer runny.
- Serve with blueberries on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie