- 1/4 medium onion
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 4 medium bell pepper, red
- 4 large egg
- 2 large egg white
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Chop onion and mushrooms; halve the peppers and scoop out seeds. Whisk together eggs, salt, and pepper, and set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium. Sauté onion and mushrooms for 2-3 minutes. Add spinach; toss and cook for 1 minute more.
- Divide veggies and egg mixture evenly among pepper halves.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until eggs are no longer runny.
- Serve with blueberries on the side.
Calories: 175kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 191mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 13g