- 2 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoon ginger root, fresh
- 8 stalk green onion
- 4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 6 large egg
- 2 cup shredded veggies, bagged (such as broccoli slaw)
- 2 cup Mung beans, mature seeds, sprouted, raw
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, gluten free
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, cider
- 2 tablespoon Hoisin sauce
- 2 cup pineapple
- Mince garlic and ginger. Slice the green onions length wise. (Should be about 1 bunch of green onions.)
- Heat 1 teaspoon sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add slightly beaten eggs; cook, stirring gently, until set, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Wipe out the pan and heat the remaining 2 teaspoons oil over medium heat. Add ginger and garlic and cook, stirring, until softened and fragrant, 1 minute.
- Add shredded vegetables, bean sprouts, half the sliced scallions, soy sauce and vinegar. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook, stirring once or twice, until the vegetables are just tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add the reserved eggs and hoisin; cook, uncovered, stirring and breaking up the scrambled eggs, until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining scallions and remove from the heat.
- Serve with pineapple on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie