- 2 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoon ginger root, fresh
- 8 stalk green onion
- 4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 6 large egg
- 2 cup shredded veggies, bagged (such as broccoli slaw)
- 2 cup Mung beans, mature seeds, sprouted, raw
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, gluten free
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, cider
- 2 tablespoon Hoisin sauce
- 2 cup pineapple
- Mince garlic and ginger. Slice the green onions length wise. (Should be about 1 bunch of green onions.)
- Heat 1 teaspoon sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add slightly beaten eggs; cook, stirring gently, until set, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Wipe out the pan and heat the remaining 2 teaspoons oil over medium heat. Add ginger and garlic and cook, stirring, until softened and fragrant, 1 minute.
- Add shredded vegetables, bean sprouts, half the sliced scallions, soy sauce and vinegar. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook, stirring once or twice, until the vegetables are just tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add the reserved eggs and hoisin; cook, uncovered, stirring and breaking up the scrambled eggs, until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining scallions and remove from the heat.
- Serve with pineapple on the side.
Calories: 208kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 279mg | Sodium: 484mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g