- 3 large egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, dark
- 1 cup strawberries
- In a small bowl, mix eggs, milk, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract together.
- Take two pieces of bread, sprinkle a couple of chocolate chips in between to make the french toast sandwich. Take care to keep the sandwich together, dip sandwich into the egg batter. Seal the open edges well with batter. Cook both sides in a medium sized skillet over medium low heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve hot, topped with berries! Slice it up when hot to get that lava flow.
Calories: 297kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 142mg | Sodium: 355mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 12g