- 4 large egg
- 4 large egg white
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 slice bread, sprouted, whole grain
- 4 medium banana
- Whisk together eggs and salt until frothy. Set aside.
- Finely chop tomatoes and bell pepper. Set aside.
- Add oil to a large skillet and heat over medium-high. Add pepper, tomatoes, and spinach; cook for 2-3 minutes and then add in eggs. Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes, scrambling eggs until no longer runny.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese and black pepper.
- Serve with toast and bananas on the side.
Calories: 370kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 192mg | Sodium: 509mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 18g