Lemon Chia Seed Pancakes
- Mash one banana in a medium mixing bowl. Add milk, egg and vanilla. Whisk to combine.
- Add 1 teaspoon of lemon zest and juice of half the lemon. Mix well.
- Add the flour, protein powder, chia seeds, and baking powder. Mix together (batter may be lumpy).
- Heat a large skillet over medium and add coconut oil (adding more if needed). Once hot, add 1/4 cup of batter to skillet, per pancake. Cook until bubbly and flip. Cook 1-2 minutes longer or until golden brown. Continue until all batter has been used.
- Serve with maple syrup and the remaining bananas, sliced.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie