- 4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 2 ounce rotini pasta, whole wheat, dry
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cup grapes
- In a large pot, heat 1/2 of the oil over medium-high. Cut pork into 1-inch cubes and add to hot oil, along with paprika. Stir and cook for 4 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from pot and set aside, covered.
- Using the same pot, add water, pasta, and canned tomatoes (undrained). Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes until pasta has softened. Add pork, spinach, fresh tomatoes (halved if desired), oregano, rosemary, salt, and remaining oil. Stir and heat through.
- Sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan, and serve with grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie