- 1 cup pasta, anelletti
- 3 medium carrot
- 1 stalk celery
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 medium pomegranate
- Boil pasta according to package directions (if you can’t find Anelletti- substitute any pasta).
- Chop carrots, celery and tomatoes. Add to a saucepan and boil for about 10-15 minutes. Once soft, puree vegetables in a blender until smooth.
- Drain pasta; add to the vegetable puree. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with Parmesan cheese just before serving.
- Serve with pomegranate arils.
Calories: 353kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 317mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 15g