Looking for a delicious, lightened up dessert that still feels decadent? This Healthy No-Bake Strawberry Tart Recipe is sure to be a hit!
Let’s be honest- holidays and special occasions call for dessert. But just because it’s a celebration, it doesn’t mean you need to indulge in all the sugar and unhealthy ingredients that usually come with dessert! That’s why I love to create desserts that are not only totally delicious- but good for you as well!
This No Bake Strawberry Tart made the perfect dessert for Valentine’s Day with the beautiful red strawberries. But it’s also a perfect summer treat. Try substituting different seasonal fruits for the strawberries. It’s also fabulous with peaches.
This stunner right here is full of tons of flavor. The one thing I love in my desserts are fresh berries. Is there really anything better than nature’s candy?? If I’m not careful, I could easily make my way through an entire carton of fresh strawberries all by myself!
Oh, and the best part about it…
Seriously! It’s so quick and simple.
All you need is about 15 minutes to whip it up, an hour or two to let it set in the fridge, and it’s ready to go. Just be sure to have this recipe handy to share with your friends because everyone’s going to want it!
The other great thing about this dessert is that it is dairy and gluten-free. Making it the perfect treat to share with friends and loved ones with dietary restrictions.
Healthy No-Bake Strawberry Tart
- 1 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup oats, dry
- 10 medium dates, Medjool
- To make crust, add all crust ingredients to a food processor. Pulse until the mixture is completely chopped and starts to come together to a sticky consistency. If you press on it, it should stick together. Place crust mixture in a deep dish pie plate or tart pan and press to the bottom and sides of the pan. Set in the fridge or freezer while you prepare the filling.
- For filling, add drained tofu, lemon juice, vanilla, and sweetener of choice to blender and blend until creamy and smooth, scraping down edges as needed. Adjust flavors to desired level of tartness/sweetness.
- Remove crust from the fridge or freezer and pour filling on top. Let set in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours. You could even freeze it for up to 30 minutes for a firmer texture.
- Once you are ready to serve, neatly place sliced strawberries on top of the filling and serve immediately.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie