- 1 medium apple
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 4 ounce ham
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 2 medium cucumber
- 4 regular Laughing Cow cheese wedge
- 4 medium peach
- Grate apple and cheddar cheese. Dice ham. Heat griddle.
- Lay out the tortillas. Top one half with the ham, cheese, and apple.
- Fold quesadillas in half. Press tortillas on hot griddle to flatten and melt cheese. (Remember: If you are packing in a lunchbox, allow them to cool before packing).
- Slice cucumbers and spread Laughing Cow cheese between the slices.
- Toss ingredients into lunchbox containers.
Calories: 426kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 853mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 22g