Ham & Cheese Flower Sandwich
- 8 slice bread, sprouted, whole grain
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 8 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 slice (1 oz) provolone cheese
- 2 cup grapes
- 2 cup cauliflower, florets
- 1 cup carrots, baby
- Spread mayo on 4 slices of bread then top with ham, cheese, and remaining bread slices.
- Using a flower food cutter (or any shape!), cut sandwiches into shapes.
- Serve with grapes, cauliflower, and carrots on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie