- 8 slice bread, sprouted, whole grain
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 8 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 slice (1 oz) provolone cheese
- 2 cup grapes
- 2 cup cauliflower, florets
- 1 cup carrots, baby
- Spread mayo on 4 slices of bread then top with ham, cheese, and remaining bread slices.
- Using a flower food cutter (or any shape!), cut sandwiches into shapes.
- Serve with grapes, cauliflower, and carrots on the side.
Calories: 379kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 960mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 18g