- 4 teaspoon mustard, dijon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 medium rolls, French
- 1 medium apple
- 8 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 slice Swiss cheese
- 4 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Mix together mustard and honey, slice each roll in half horizontally, and thinly slice apple.
- Spread honey-mustard onto each roll then top with ham, cheese, and apple slices.
- Serve with tangerine wedges and cherry tomatoes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie