- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 2 leaves basil, fresh
- 8 slice bread, french
- 2 medium cucumber
- Slice cheese, and tomatoes into thin slices.
- Layer cheese, tomatoes, and basil on bread slices.
- Place on a hot panini press, or grill pan.
- Cook until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
- Slice cucumbers and serve with sandwiches.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie