Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffin
- 12 standard cupcake liners
- 2/3 cup flour, almond
- 1/4 cup flour, coconut
- 1/2 cup oats, dry
- 1 1/2 tablespoon flaxseed, ground
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 cup coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup maple syrup, pure
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place cupcake liners into muffin pan.
- In a blender, mix flours, oats, flaxseed, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Melt coconut oil, being careful not to overheat.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together egg, almond milk, vanilla, and maple syrup. Gradually whisk in coconut oil.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined. Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour an even amount of batter into each muffin cup. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie