- 1 1/2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 4 large egg
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup flour, coconut
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium apple
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Remove eggs from the refrigerator and allow them to come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a loaf pan with a bit of coconut oil (or cooking spray).
- Mix applesauce, eggs, melted coconut oil, vanilla, and almond butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the coconut sugar, coconut flour, spices, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Add to the almond butter mixture and stir until well combined.
- Peel and dice apple; fold into the batter, along with the chopped pecans.
- Pour into prepared dish and bake for 50-60 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack; allow to cool 15 minutes before serving.
Calories: 259kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 180mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g