- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add to hot skillet. Cook for 4-5 minutes. Meanwhile, juice 2 oranges; add to a small dish with vinegar and chicken stock. Carefully add to skillet and then flip chicken over. Cook for another 10 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in the center. Remove from skillet and cover.
- Reduce heat in skillet to low and continue to cook liquid into a sauce. It should reduce to about 1/3 cup and become thicker. Stir in 1 tablespoon butter until melted and then remove skillet from heat.
- While sauce cooks prepare couscous as directed on package. Stir in almonds and set aside covered.
- Fill a small saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Add beans and cook for 3-4 minutes. Drain water and add remaining butter. Toss gently.
- Slice remaining two oranges.
- Serve chicken over couscous with a small amount of sauce; green beans and orange wedges on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie