- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms, portabella
- 2 medium carrot
- 6 large egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cup spinach
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 cup grapes
- 2 cup milk
- Heat a skillet to medium high heat.
- Dice 1/2 the bell pepper and cut the remaining 1/2 into strips; chop the mushrooms and carrots.
- Spray pan with cooking spray, and sauté chopped veggies until tender. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Whisk together eggs and milk.
- Spray pan again with cooking spray and add eggs, cooking and stirring until scrambled. Stir in cooked veggies.
- Arrange spinach on four plates and top with egg mixture.
- Serve eggs alongside toast, chilled grapes, a small glass of milk, and the remaining pepper slices.
Calories: 432kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 293mg | Sodium: 493mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 25g