- 2 medium russet potato
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 none COOKING SPRAY
- 4 large egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 cup grapes
- Peel potatoes and then cut into small cubes; toss in a bowl with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and olive oil. Mix to coat evenly.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high; add potatoes to hot skillet. Allow to cook until they begin to brown; stir to allow even browning. Continue to cook until all potatoes are fork tender, approximately 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spray a separate skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Whisk together the eggs and water; pour into heated skillet and allow to cook until the sides have become firm. Fold eggs toward the center of the skillet, continue to cook, stirring occasionally to slightly scramble; cook until eggs are no longer runny.
- Top eggs with a few slices of avocado; serve with potatoes and grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie