- 2 medium cucumber
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- Slice cucumbers diagonally into thin “petals.” Dice bell pepper.
- Arrange cucumber slices into a flower shape, placing a small bowl of ranch in the center.
- Sprinkle bell pepper on top of ranch, and enjoy!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie