- 2 medium peach
- 1/4 cup cranberries, dried, sweetened
- Cook quinoa according to package directions, enough for four servings. Cut corn off the ear, or defrost frozen corn. Chop cucumber and cherry tomatoes. Combine with cooked quinoa.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Season fish with salt, pepper, paprika and lime juice. Place into a baking dish and bake for 15 minutes; until fish flakes.
- Chop peaches and toss together with cranberries.
- Serve fish with quinoa salad and fruit on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie