Enjoy the amazing flavors of Fall with sweet pears, salty cheese and crunchy walnuts over a bed of delicious and refreshing greens with this Fall Harvest Salad.
Fall Harvest Salad
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 3 cups spring lettuce mix
- 2 medium pears
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup poppy seed dressing
- 2 tbsp vinegar, cider
- Core and thinly slice pears. Crumble feta and chop walnuts (if needed). Toss all salad ingredients together
- Whisk poppyseed dressing and cider vinegar together. Drizzle over salad and serve.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie