Fabulous Fish Sticks and Green Salad
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 4 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Season fish with salt and pepper. Place on foil-lined baking sheet and bake 8-12 minutes, or until firm. Remove from oven, set aside to cool.
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, green onions and lemon juice in mixing bowl. Crumble cooked fish and mix with mayo mixture. Season as needed.
- Add egg and bread crumbs. Mix well. Divide into 8 portions and form into rectangles. Cook fish sticks on baking sheet in oven for 20 minutes, or until firm and lightly golden, turning once.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie