- 8 slice bread, french
- 4 tablespoon mustard
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 slice Swiss cheese
- 8 slice pickle
- 4 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2 medium carrot
- 2 stalk celery
- 2 medium banana
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- Preheat a sandwich press or griddle.
- Spread bread with mustard; layer with ham, cheese, and pickles, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Spread the outsides of each sandwich with butter; place into a hot sandwich press until bread is golden and cheese is melted. (Allow to cool before packing into a lunchbox).
- Peel carrots and cut into sticks, along with celery.
- Serve each sandwich with carrots, celery, and bananas on the side. Include a bit of ranch dressing for dipping.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie