Tender white meat chicken is coated with Panko and spices and baked until extra-crispy. Serve it with a side of colorful fruits and veggies!
Crunchy Baked Chicken
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Mix panko, oil, paprika, cumin, mustard and salt in a shallow dish; set nearby. Whisk egg whites in a separate shallow dish, place beside the panko.
- Dip chicken tenders into egg white and then into panko; place in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; Slice the zucchini and summer squash Drizzle oil into skillet, add squash. sauté until veggies become tender; 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and allow to melt. Remove from heat,
- Serve chicken with veggies and sliced nectarines.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie