- 2 medium sweet potato
- 3 cup green beans
- 2 medium pear
- Place turkey in slow cooker. Dice onions and place on top and around turkey. Pour in broth.
- Mix herbs together with salt and pepper sprinkle over turkey and broth.
- Cook on low for 8-9 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425. About 1 hour before turkey is done, wrap sweet potatoes in foil and roast in 425 degree oven for approximately 1 hour. Steam green beans 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve turkey, 1/2 sweet potato, 3/4 cup green beans and pear slices.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie