- 12 ounce pork chop, boneless
- 2/3 cup apricot jam
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce, reduced sodium
- 2 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 1 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 4 cup broccoli, florets
- 4 medium apple
- Place the pork chops into a 4-quart slow cooker (no need to thaw if frozen).
- In a small bowl, mix together the jam, teriyaki sauce, mustard, and ginger. Pour evenly over the top of the pork and cover. Cook on low for 6 hours (or on high for 3-4 hours) until desired tenderness is reached.
- Before ready to serve, cook rice as directed on package.
- Steam broccoli in the microwave in a small amount of water or in a steamer basket.
- Serve pork over rice with sauce spooned over the top; serve broccoli and sliced apples on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie